Blue Technologies Smart Solutions believes that state and local government agencies require technology partners who understand their unique business challenges, work successfully within their procurement processes and can help them make the most of their technology budgets.
We have helped government agencies succeed with flexible, low-risk solutions. We understand their challenges and can help them navigate the shifting landscape to improve information sharing and collaboration. We help them gather vital intelligence and devise ways to use technology to support their mission and achieve their business goals and to provide superior services to their clients — the taxpayers — in whatever tasks they are assigned to do.
Our core competencies are:
- Strategic planning: We advise clients on the optimal means to organize, plan, architect and govern technology initiatives in support of their mission and business goals.
- Systems integration: Our teams design, deploy and connect systems to collaborate, share information and automate government processes with proven technologies.
- Infrastructure services: Our teams develop, install and support optimized technology infrastructure solutions to address wireless, networking, communications and storage needs.
- Technology staffing and outsourcing: We provide staff augmentation services for designing, building and supporting custom applications for government agencies. We provide proactive, consultative and collaborative solutions designed to meet their needs and deliver these solutions via our team of proven government-technology experts.
We understand the urgency for a total solution that enables organizations to effectively track and report on technology deployment. We deliver rapid, cost-effective platforms that can be customized to meet the unique needs of our government clients.
With decades of experience building information technology systems for state agencies, Blue Technologies Smart Solutions has the industry knowledge and technical expertise necessary to help ensure they comply with complex government requirements. For more information, contact a Blue Technologies expert at (216) 271-4800 or email@example.com.
- Enterprise storage (HP, Quantum, NEC)
- Servers (HP, NEC, IBM)
- Enterprise routing and switching (HP, CISCO)
- Wireless and wired networks (HP, CISCO, Aruba)
- Enterprise backup/disaster recovery (Quantum, HP)
- Database middleware and software
- Desktops, laptops, notepads, printers and other hardware (HP, Lenovo, NEC)
- VoIP products and solutions
- Managed services
- IT outsourcing/consulting
- Network Installation & Support
- Logistics and product acquisition
- Inventory storage and rollout
- Asset tagging
- DOD (Department of Defense) wipe
- Warranty – Recycling HP and other products
- Distribution and transportation of product
- Equipment removal and disposal
- Just-in-time delivery and vendor-managed inventory
- Managed print services