Your business is comprised of many different departments, divisions and possibly offices – often creating information silos. However with a document management solution, it has never been easier to collaborate between groups.
Enterprise content management (ECM) software serves as a single, central repository for your business, providing users with immediate access to the same documents and related files electronically from individual devices. Digital documents are stored, tracked, shared, revised and re-saved across this central database system – eliminating the confusion of multiple edits and versions. And you control the security settings of this system, with the ability to implement restrictions on a user basis to protect sensitive data and ensure compliance.
Blue Technologies offers the highest-quality document management solutions to streamline your day-to day operations, boosts productivity and ultimately improve your business’s bottom line – backed by our award-winning Commitment to Excellence guarantee. Our team of experienced experts will work with you to customize a best-fit document collaboration solution to meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Bluebeam Revu speeds up project communication by 60 percent. Users can share PDF markups in real time within the same document for better transparency and accessibility. Customizable markups can be added to the document so users can track who said what and when. Click here for a 30-day free trial!
- eCopy Sharescan OP allows users to retrieve and edit original-quality scanned images of paper documents just like electronic files, integrating them into existing corporate workflow procedures. Users can also view and edit any PDF, create PDFs, combine documents from different sources, and perform markups or annotations.
- Filebound automates the collaboration and assignment of tasks to accelerate the completion of critical business decisions. This results in increased operational efficiencies, reduced costs and organizational scalability. Due to its web centric nature, workflow tasks can be distributed across geographically diverse organizations, outsourced or distributed according to workload.
- iManage Work lets users share documents securely with clients via extranets. Users can also implement working practices consistent with company policies while promoting collaboration across distributed teams and clients, ultimately improving profitability and client service.
- OnBase by Hyland promotes greater collaboration. Employees can remain connected and productive by easily sharing the documents and content they create. OnBase eliminates the need to recreate work and helps ensure that decisions are based on the most accurate, relevant information possible.