Employees often spend valuable time tracking down documents or recreating those that have been damaged or misplaced. While sometimes this takes only a few minutes, across hundreds of employees and thousands of documents, this time adds up. And this is time employees could spend doing more productive work.
An enterprise content management (ECM) solution can eliminate that wasted time by securing all of your company’s documents, regardless of format, in an easy-to-search, centralized repository – eliminating the need to manually search through bulky file cabinets.
Blue Technologies offers first-rate ECM solutions, backed by our award-winning Commitment to Excellence – EVERY DAY guarantee. Our team of experts will work with you to find the best-fit solution for your organizations unique needs, ensuring it aligns with your business’ strategy, budget and overall goals.
- FileBound can create and store a library of on-demand forms to automate the creation, distribution and filing of transactional forms. Filebound also provides the ability to manage, access, and control paper files and archival box storage. Files can be checked-in or checked-out to users or requested from a central file room via email requests.
- iManage Work provides powerful tools to keep an ever-increasing matter workload organized, making it easy to move, copy, or create shortcuts to documents, email, and folders. Current matters appear in a single “My Matters” list which can be updated automatically to include new work during the matter opening process. iManage automates document classification to boost user adoption while providing accurate, secure, and fast search.
- BlueDocX is the industry’s first and only all-inclusive turnkey Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution that is affordable, easy to install, and deploy. Notable features include viewing flexibility, Audit Shield™, efficient workflow, advanced privacy, host system integration, and records management.
- OnBase by Hyland manages virtually every type of content – images, faxes, host generated reports, application files, HTML forms, e-mails, video clips, etc. – as well as every stage of the lifecycle – creation/input, storage, retrieval, revision and distribution. As a result, the power of information is returned to the user, allowing organizations to achieve better managed operations, reduced costs, increased efficiencies and peak effectiveness.
- Prism DocRecord provides storage management for your digital documents. All records are efficiently stored only once, and through DocRecord’s document reference system can be used repeatedly without having to produce or store multiple copies. By having your documents stored digitally, Disaster Recovery readiness is facilitated by being able to produce back-up CD’s that are stored offsite.