Many companies assume that only large organizations need in-house production print capabilities. However, all businesses can potentially benefit from bringing production print in house, depending on their needs. If you print high-quality or high-volume materials, in-house production print can help you lower costs, create efficiencies and increase control for your company.
Key benefits include:
- Fast, efficient, high-volume printing: Designed for high-quality, high-quantity runs – such as forms, tests, manuals, sheet music or invoices – monochrome production print enables you to efficiently print at high speeds up to 250 pages per minute.
- Consistent, high-quality color output: Color production print enables you to achieve high-quality, consistent short runs to produces color-critical materials such as sales and marketing collateral, photos, posters, catalogs and signage. You have direct control over output, such as with the ability to digitally match colors by pantone or spot color for branded materials.
- Flexible, on-demand printing: Bringing production print in-house enables quick turnaround time on print jobs of various sizes – when you need them. This flexibility cuts back on time waste, and with printing in your control you can also eliminate wasted materials.
- Lower print costs: By reducing waste and inefficiencies with in-house production print, you can potentially lower your overall print costs.
Still not sure whether bringing production print in-house is right for you? Contact a Blue Technologies expert today to schedule a free business assessment by calling (216) 271-4800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For brochures and spec sheets on specific models, click here.
- For user help guides and driver information, click here.